So I was driving to go sign a lease at the fabulous apartment complex of San Lagos when I drove by some day workers along the road. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, day workers will wait for someone to come hire them for day work. Hence the name. Well, as I'm driving by, I say aloud to myself in my car...(you all can hear this...I know it :) )
"I wish I had a job where I could just stand on the side of the road and get paid..."
STOP
"Oh my gosh, Alison, that's called prostitution!"
HAHAHAHAHA! Almost peed my pants laughing so hard. This was one of those moments I REALLY wished someone else was in the car with me...
Colton's Semi-Quarantined 8th Birthday
6 years ago

as soon as i saw the title, i knew what this would be about. baha!
ReplyDeletei know about those moments when something funny happens and no one else is around to share it with. like the time the kitchen chair in our apt broke while i was sitting on it and everyone was still in bed!
Alison, I just found your blog, and oh boy am I glad I did! I miss you, and now I can live your stories vicariously!!!
ReplyDeleteOr the time the bathroom flooded at 3 am, and I tried to clean up the water, but all I could do was laugh! I miss you roommies!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck Marina! I can't stop laughing!! :)
ReplyDelete