Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just to Redeem Myself

I made Eggplant Parmesan for dinner tonight... Looks a little better than my cookies did don't ya think? :)

I sauteed up some zucchini and yellow squash too...and kinda forgot about it. That's why its a little crispy around the edges, but it was still quite tasty.

And this is from a couple of weeks ago...Not the best pic of my face..but check out those fruit kabobs!
(My shirt, purse, and jewelery from Mexico are pretty fabulous too I think. ;) )

So there is proof that I don't always botch up my kitchen adventures!

3 comments:

  1. did you say eggplant parmesan? ;)

    looks fabulous. and that shirts does too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! I totally forgot about that! Remember how I didn't know what to do with those scavenged left overs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! And so does the food! mmmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete