Ok, so where to start... I'm loving life in AZ! I have a good job, a great ward, and even better friends who are always up for a fun adventure! Here are the highlights from the past month...
Ironically the first pics I've got for ya are from my trip to St. Louis, MO to visit one of my favorite people ever!! Shilo Duke and her cute family.
We went and saw the St. Louis Arch
Me and the Duke's riding to the top
Missouri was sooo green! I loved it!
On our way home we stopped by the St. Louis, MO Temple to snap some quick pics
Dylan and I were back seat buddies. He and I came up with this set up for hands free feeding.
Success!
The next big, exciting adventure from the past month was hiking The Jug with Trace and Co. I think the pictures explain it all:
I have no idea where we were at because I slept all the way there...but that is Roosevelt Lake in the background there.
Our little group : )
Here I go! Woo Hoo!
Apparently I was not moving fast enough for Trace!
I didn't exactly look like that...I got stuck in the waterfall. Oops!
And Finally...The Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw Concert!
(I forgot my camera in Utah after my little bro's graduation...gotta love camera phones!)

This girl is my favorite concert girl down here in AZ!
(Shi and Trace...Nothin' will EVER beat Rascal Flatts!)
Laura, Amanda, and I just before Tim McGraw came on...Soooo Excited!!
The rest of our group ready to go!
Tim McGraw.
The only reason you will ever need to like country music!

(I forgot my camera in Utah after my little bro's graduation...gotta love camera phones!)
Me and Amanda sportin' our cowboy hats!

This girl is my favorite concert girl down here in AZ!
(Shi and Trace...Nothin' will EVER beat Rascal Flatts!)
Laura, Amanda, and I just before Tim McGraw came on...Soooo Excited!!
The rest of our group ready to go!
Tim McGraw.The only reason you will ever need to like country music!

OK, so that's been the past month (minus my little bro's graduation...those pics are still on my camera that is stuck in Utah...) of fun adventures! I'll try and do better keeping up with the blogging and story telling. : )


Yeah, I got way too excited to be featured in your 1st post back. I'm so glad you came to visit me and the glowing toilet. I was exhausted and looked like hud, but you looked hot. Love that cowboy hat. Bring it down to Dallas and we can go to a Texas country concert. Everything's bigger and better down here...so no biddy size custard for you!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow!!! It's great to see an update on your life... finally!! You are so lucky you got to go to St. Louis. It makes me a little jealous that you were so close to my home! I miss all the green! It looks like you are having a blast with your friends! Please keep up with the blogging! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you are having so much fun!!! I love all of the pictures, and miss seeing you and Shilo! I am glad you love AZ-- hopefully you will stay there FOREVER!
ReplyDelete