Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Graduation!

I finally graduated!! After 8 years of school I am ready to be done and start working in the real world!
Me and Bo. Bo has been my boss, professor, and mentor for the past 3 years. He is pretty much amazing.

Me, Mom, and Dad. This is a one of a kind my friends. Mom and Dad in the same picture...never going to happen again.

Me and my sister Katie.

Crystal, Brooke, me, and Spencer. I would never have made it through school without them! 4V's for life! (well, hopefully not!) hahaha

I took a position in an outpatient orthopedic clinic in Glendale, AZ. It's a great clinic that is big on community programs and service. They are very supportive of my international service interests which I hope to continue with. I'm going to be developing the sports medicine program for the clinic, including marketing and program development. Not quite sure how I'm going to do that, but I'm up for the challenge. I'm going to be moving into an apartment with my classmate Crystal and our friend Nicole who already is working as a PT down in Glendale. I'm so excited to get started with this next phase of life!

2 comments:

  1. i am excited for you! it's kinda weird though, not gonna lie. you better keep writing on this so i can blog stalk you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey!!! I am excited for you! I am going to have to come visit you in August. Congrats on graduating!!

    ReplyDelete