I have had way too many run ins with the creepy little buggers this week...its ridiculous!
Wednesday, May 20:
In the tub: Fat, leggy spider in the tub. Need to take a shower. Problem. Scoop him up with a cup. Flush him.
Thursday, May 21:
In the shower: As I'm grabbing my towel to dry off, I notice a small, little spider crawling across my chest. NOT COOL! Flick him off. Smash him. Flush remains.
In the bathroom: Later that day, as I'm leaving the bathroom, a fat, hairy spider falls down from the doorway right into my face. Capture with a cup. Flush him.
Wednesday, May 27:
In the car: White, leggy spider drops down from my visor. Seat belt still on. Stuck. Grab frisbee from back seat. Attempt to smash. Doesn't work. Dump him outside.
Seriously? This has got to stop.
(spider monkey...not as creepy)

your bathroom is scary. i too found a spider in my shower this week. but only one. i think being naked when you find a spider is the worst.
ReplyDeletewatch out. sounds like those spiders have it out for you.
What's worse is when you are naked in the bathroom and you see something coming under the door and you THINK it's a spider-- but no. It's a claw. With scissors.
ReplyDeleteThe GRABBER!!
ReplyDelete